Tonight on So You Think You Can Dance 2012, 181 dancers put it on the line during the Las Vegas callbacks.
That’s right, all the dancers that made it past all the SYTYCD 2012 audition cities are all in the same place and they’re all competing for the same coveted Top 20 spots. And as Cat Deely says in the promo below, some early favorites will flop and the judges get tougher during the “most dramatic Vegas week yet!”
The search continues for America’s Favorite Male and Female Dancer as SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE heads to Las Vegas for callbacks. See what happens when the best dancers from all five audition cities compete in the grueling callbacks for a coveted spot in the Top 20. See who struts into the judges’ hearts and who trips up. – The official show description from Fox
Be sure to check back to find out the Top 20 live and later for a full recap of tonight’s episode. Also, stay locked in at SYTYCD.NET and join us on Facebook all season for your news, results and recaps.
Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – “Fik-Shun”
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Auditions – Malece Miller
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Vegas, Baby!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Memphis Auditions
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Tommy Tibball’s Audition