So You Think You Can Dance 2012 auditions continue this week as we head to Atlanta.
The next SYTYCD two-hour audition episode airs Wednesday at 8 pm and according to the preview shared below, we’ve got another entertaining night ahead of us. Looks like Nigel’s over-reacting is in full force this season. And we get another martial-arts inspired dancer. Here’s the show description:
The search continues for America’s Favorite Dancer as SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE heads to Atlanta. See what happens when the best dancers–skilled in everything from Ballroom and Ballet to Salsa, Jive, Hip Hop and Krumping–all compete for a ticket to Las Vegas. See who struts into the judges’ hearts and who trips up.
What are your thoughts so far for season 9? We’re thinking there’s not enough Cat Deely. Agree or disagree?
Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.