This week the So You Think You Can Dance 2012 heads to Salt Lake City, Utah for the fourth and final audition episode before they head to Las Vegas.
“Get ready for the good, the bad and the out of this world,” the announcer says during a preview of this week’s episode.
There’a also a dancer we’re supposed to be looking out for that doesn’t look like most of the dancers on the show. “And don’t let his size fool you” the announcer says, “this dancer will blow your mind.”
What are your thoughts of So You Think You Can Dance 2012 so far? You loving it? Hating it? Ready for the real competition to start?Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.