The Top 20 perform again this week on So You Think You Can Dance 2012, but by the end of the show, only some will be moving on.
Be sure to tune in Wednesday at 8 pm for the one-hour live performance show. This is the first week we’ll get the performances, find out the bottom dancers and say goodbye to four of them (Fox is making everything so confusing this year — the press release says two will be eliminated but everyone else is saying four). The Top 10 guys and Top 10 girls will be performing again as couples to new genres.
Also, be sure to check back Wednesday night for the elimination results and again later for the full recap of the performance show. And as always, stay locked in at SYTYCD.NET and join us on Facebook all season for your news, results and recaps.
Who do you want to see make it through this week?Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.