Hey everyone! Just a friendly reminder that due to the start of the X Factor this week (hiiii Britney and Demi), So You Think You Can Dance has changed it’s schedule for the final two episodes.
For no apparent reason, last week’s dances basically counted for nothing. As you may have noticed – no voting! This Tuesday the Top 4, Eliana, Tiffany, Cyrus and Chehon, will dance for your votes. If I had to guess, they will do solos, dance in every boy/girl and same sex combo. Maybe some All-Stars? I don’t know. But the big news is that it is on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11. 8p-10p. And next week, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, the two winners will be announced!
Tune in and then check back here for my full recap and reactions, per usual!
Find Melissa on Twitter @serraeSubscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – The Top 20
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – “Fik-Shun”
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Auditions – Malece Miller
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Vegas, Baby!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Memphis Auditions