Because of the Olympics (we think?), there won’t be a new episode of So You Think You Can Dance 2012 this week. The show will return with an all new live show and Top 14 performance in two weeks.
Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
In two weeks, on Wednesday, August 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the competition continues on another two hour live show, when the Top 14 finalists: Lindsay Arnold and Cole Horibe; Witney Carson and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp; Audrey Case and Matthew Kazmierczak; Eliana Girard and Cyrus Spencer; Janelle Issis and Dareian Kujawa; Amelia Lowe and Will Thomas; and Tiffany Maher and George Lawrence II – compete once again for America and the judges. Also, the Top 14 will dance some of Mia Michaels’ greatest routines, with each couple performing a favorite Michaels-choreographed dance from past seasons. Additionally, choreographers Michael Nunn and Billy Trevitt – otherwise known as the Ballet Boyz – will join the panel as guest judges. — FOX
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.