As you know, So You Think You Can Dance is taking time off so that we can all admire the wonder that is our Olympic Athletes, so there is no new episode this week. But there is something great to look forward to next week when they return.
Along with performing their normal routines, each couple will also perform a favorite Mia Michaels routine. I’m simultaneously excited and insanely nervous for this. Some of Mia’s routines are the most memorable the show has ever seen and I fear that it could be hard to capture that magic again with different dancers. But I’m still excited to see how these dancers handle it and what they choose.
So which of Mia’s routines do you want to see? And how happy will you be to finally have the show back next week?
Written by Melissa Miller. Find her on Twitter @serraeSubscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – The Top 20
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – “Fik-Shun”
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Auditions – Malece Miller
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Vegas, Baby!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Memphis Auditions