This is it, guys! Tomorrow night is the finale of So You Think You Can Dance Season 9! We’ll find out the answer to these two burning questions….
Who will be the favorite guy? And who will be the favorite girl? While I have my favorites (and we know Nigel has his….) I am completely unsure who America will vote for. Chehon and Eliana are technically superior, but Tiffany and Cyrus have yet to be in the bottom. I’ve come to enjoy them all for different reasons, so I look forward to finding out!
And since announcing winners segment only takes, oh, 5 minutes at most, we will also get to see some of the best dances from the past season. As well as a mystery World Wife Superstar (at least according to Fox’s promos). Be sure to tune in tomorrow, Tuesday, September 18th! 8pm, per usual. Then meet me back here after the west coast airing to get my thoughts and full recap.Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Winners – Amy & Fik-shun!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Runners Up – Aaron & Jasmine
- Nigel & Mary talk about So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 and 11!
- So You Think You Can Dance at The Emmys!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Cat Deeley is the best