The So You Think You Can Dance 2012 live shows don’t start until next week! At that point the Top 20 will be dancing their hearts out for your votes! Until then we are just left to try to figure out what pairings they will get!
Be sure to tune in next Wednesday (July 11th) at 8 pm for the two-hour live performance show. It’s going to be interesting to see how everything is going to fit into one episode a week. So we’re anxious to get our first taste of that. Darn that whole national celebration keeping us from our dancers an extra week!
Also, be sure to check back next Wednesday night for the live coverage and voting info and again later for the full recap of the performance show. And as always, stay locked in at SYTYCD.NET and join us on Facebook all season for your news, results and recaps.
Check out the Top 20 performing a Contemporary routine choreographed by Mia Michaels:Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.
- So You Think You Can Dance – A look back. Part 5.