On this week’s episode of So You Think You Can Dance 2012, we not only saw the Top 20 perform again, but we also watched as four dancers were sent home.
The new SYTYCD 2012 format included the naming of the bottom 3 guys and bottom 3 girls close to the end of the show. The bottom six vote getters were then placed in the judges’ hands. And as Nigel Lythgoe explained, they’re not voting people off. And America isn’t voting anyone off. The judges are simply going to save two of the six people who happened to get the least amount of votes from America.
The Top 20 Results
- The Bottom 3 Girls: Whitney, Alexa and Janaya.
- The Bottom 3 Guys: Cheon, Nick and Daniel.
- Judges Saves: Whitney and Cheon.
- Eiliminated: Alexa, Janaya, Nick and Daniel.
Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.