This week on So You Think You Can Dance 2012, the Top 16 performed but only 14 were given phone numbers for America’s votes this week. So that means two more dancers were sent home this week.
The bottom six vote getters were then placed in the judges’ hands. And as Nigel Lythgoe explained, they’re not voting people off. And America isn’t voting anyone off. The judges are simply going to save two of the six people who happened to get the least amount of votes from America.
The Top 14 will perform next week and two more dancers will be heading home. This week’s results are after the jump.
The Top 16 Results
- The Bottom 3 Girls: Amber, Lindsay, Eliana.
- The Bottom 3 Guys: George, Brandon, Dareian
- Judges Saves: Lindsay, Eliana, George, Dareian.
- Eiliminated: Amber, Brandon.
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – The Top 20
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – “Fik-Shun”
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Auditions – Malece Miller
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Vegas, Baby!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Memphis Auditions