We may be seeing less of Debbie Allen, Tyce Diorio and Lil C during Season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance.
It seems the producers are choosing to fill the third judges chair, which was last year home to Adam Shankman, with celebrity guest judges.
Tonight, former Will & Gracestar, Megan Mullallay, will lend her expertise as an actress and Broadway diva, to the panel made up of executive producer Nigel Lythgoe and ballroom expert Mary Murphy.
But is this the right move for the reality dancing competition? What has made SYTYCD unique and more enjoyable than some other reality competitions, has been its pure focus on dance. Will glitzing up the judges panel change this?Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Recap – Auditions Part 3
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere Recap – Part 2
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premiere – Part 1
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Premieres Tonight!
- So You Think You Can Dance: A look back. Part 6.