That’s right, SYTYCD fans! Despite iffy ratings all summer (thanks to a sporadic at best schedule), today Fox renewed our favorite dance show for a 10th season.
Head Judge and Executive Producer, Nigel Lythgoe, took to Twitter today to announce the news:
“Great news for Christmas: FOX officially picked up Season 10 of #SYTYCD #DanceOnFox. First audition City Austin TX. #MyBestChristmasGift”
Since the news just broke, there is no word on if Season 10 will maintain the somewhat controversial once-a-week format of Season 9. But, if I’m being honest, as hugely frustrating as it could be, I’ll take frustrating format over no So You Think You Can Dance at all.
We will see you back here in Summer 2013 for more dance fun. And keep it at SYTYCD.net for all the breaking news.
Follow me on Twitter @serraeSubscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Winners – Amy & Fik-shun!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Runners Up – Aaron & Jasmine
- Nigel & Mary talk about So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 and 11!
- So You Think You Can Dance at The Emmys!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Cat Deeley is the best