Many So You Think You Can Dance fans remember the amazingly talented season 7 contestant Alex Wong. Alex was a technically brilliant dancer who had the charisma and personality that could have taken him quite far in the season – had he not suffered a serious injury that took him permanently out of the competition. Since the 2010 show ended, fans have been asking, what has Alex been up to?
Most recently, Alex took time over Valentine’s Day weekend to teach a two-day dance workshop at the Cary Ballet Conservatory in North Carolina. Alex’s close friend, ballet mistress Deanna Seay, invited Alex to teach the workshop with her.
“I am so excited to be coming to N.C. to teach and work with the dancers at CBC,” Wong said.
Watch a WRAL News video clip of Alex working with the dance students.
Up next for Alex Wong?? Stay tuned to SYTYCD season 8 to watch for Alex’s return to the show…Subscribe for Free to SYTYCD updates on Facebook, by Email, RSS, & on Twitter
Recent Posts on SYTYCD.net:
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Winners – Amy & Fik-shun!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Runners Up – Aaron & Jasmine
- Nigel & Mary talk about So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 and 11!
- So You Think You Can Dance at The Emmys!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 – Cat Deeley is the best